آی سی TJA1020
The TJA1020 is the interface between the LIN master/slave protocol controller and the physical bus in a Local Interconnect Network (LIN). It is primarily intended for in-vehicle sub-networks using baud rates from 2.4 up to 20 Kbaud.
- Baud rate up to 20 Kbaud
- Very low ElectroMagnetic Emission (EME)
- High ElectroMagnetic Immunity (EMI)
- Low slope mode for an even further reduction of EME
- Passive behaviour in unpowered state
- Input levels compatible with 3.3 and 5 V devices
- Integrated termination resistor for Local Interconnect Network (LIN) slave applications
- Wake-up source recognition (local or remote).