آی سی TLE8209-1E
SPI Programmable H-Bridge
The TLE8209-4SA is a SPI programmable H-bridge, designed for the control of DC motors in safety critical automotive applications. It features four selectable current ranges, two selectable slew rate settings and extensive diagnosis via SPI. The device monitors the digital supply voltage VDD and shuts down the output stages in case of VDD over- or undervoltage, thus providing a safe switch off pa th in case of malfunction of the digital control circuitry.
- Programmable current limitation from 1.8 to 10.6 A typ.
- Full path RDSon of 240 mΩ (typ. at Tj=25°C)
- Operating battery supply voltage 4.5 V to 28 V
- Operating logic supply voltage 4.4 to 5.25 V
- Low standby current (8 μA typ.)
- Logic inputs TTL/CMOS-compatible
- All I/O pins overvoltage tolerant up to 18 V
- Enable and disable input
- Short circuit and overtemperature protection